When & where:
Tuesday, June 12th, 6:00 – 7:30 pm
Downtown Library, Brooks Room (just inside the front entrance)
Why it’s important:
As Bend grows, new ideas will shape the way the city looks and feels. This meeting is a chance to learn about two of those ideas and see how they’re applied in a major new development.
- Mixed use zones, especially the new mixed urban (MU) and mixed neighborhood (MN) zones.
- The City’s nine new opportunity areas.
- OSU-Cascades’ long-range plan for its campus.
- For the City of Bend: Damian Syrnyk, Senior Planner, Growth Management Department
- For OSU-Cacades: Kelly Sparks, Associate Vice President, Finance & Strategic Planning; and Blair Garland, Senior Director, Community Relations and Marketing