Speak Up (over the noise) campaign

BNC Speak Up sign

Until Bend’s enforcement protocol and noise ordinance are improved, residents should consider complying with the City’s process by calling the police non-emergency number (541-693-6911) and filing a complaint when noise is too loud.

Ask that an officer with a decibel meter come to your home and insist that the source of the noise be noted. Document the meter reading and send an email to City Hall with a Code Enforcement Complaint Form. For the form and e-mail address, click here.

To download an 8.5″ x 11″ version of the “Speak Up” sign that you can print and display in a window, click here.

Author: Bend Neighborhood Coalition

Bend Neighborhood Coalition is the leading voice influencing policies that protect the quality of life in Bend's residential neighborhoods.